Best Ergonomic Mouse For Better Workplace Efficiency
An ergonomic mouse is designed, keeping in view those people, who have problems using a mouse. There are even a number of medical conditions which make it difficult for the person to use a regular mouse while playing PUBG on your gaming recliner. Upon using a regular mouse, he/she would encounter a lot of pain and trouble. To ignore such problems associated with a regular mouse, an ergonomic mouse came into existence. Carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, and tendonitis are some of the conditions, which have been assisted through an ergonomic mouse. The main motive of an ergonomic mouse is to lessen the efforts which are put while using a mouse. This mouse fits perfectly into the hand giving it a stress-free and a more natural position.
Best Ergonomic Mouses 2019: Our Top 10 Picks
1) Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
This mouse looks just like any other regular mouse, just with some additional buttons and of course a trackball. This mouse has a forward and backward button beside the left and right buttons for viewing web pages easily. Though, they are a bit difficult to use as they are placed a bit far away, not easily reachable.
This mouse doesn’t use a wire, rather uses a unifying receiver to connect with the devices. It can connect up to 6 Logitech devices at a time and it is so small, that it goes into the mouse right beside the battery place. It has a light which indicates you the battery life of one AA battery which is used by the device. The battery can last up to 18 months easily. The performance of this device is actually quite good and surprising with use, but the first time you lay your hand on the mouse, it will take you with a fix for the precision. Install the required software’s as per your computer’s OS and customize your new splendid mouse as per your choice.
- Compatible for heavy use
- Suitable for beginners, as it is easy to get along
- The user can save the battery with the provision of on and off buttons
- No facility of cord
- Not suitable for left-handers
- The clicking pitches are really loud
- Using a curve can be a task for the first time
- The forward button is too far, and difficult to reach
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse - Ergonomic Design with Sculpted Right-hand Shape, Compatible with Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows Computers,...
- TRACKBALL COMFORT Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place-move the cursor without moving your arm
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS Easy to reach Back/Forward buttons makes moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites a breeze
2) TeckNet Pro M003 2.4g Wireless Mouse
This mouse can actually turn out to be quite cheap for you. It can give a tough competition for all the other mouses out there and turns out to be a really great investment. It is actually a plug and play mouse which uses a nano USB receiver to get connected. When taken away and not in use, the nano receiver can be placed at the back of the mouse. It is extremely convenient to use and carry. When we talk about a wireless mouse, the priority and concern is always the battery. To facilitate the same, this mouse comes with an auto sleep option, which can be turned on when not in use in order to save power.
It also has an indicator of low battery, which prompts you when the device is going to run dead. The battery can last as long as 2 years but it is advised not to leave it for long, as it might start feeling sluggish. The batteries as well do not come up with the mouse so you will have to buy AAAs batteries. The mouse has a connectivity capacity of up to 15m which is sufficient for most of the uses. It has rubber grips which makes it useful for you to work with it for the entire time.
- This mouse is actually very cheap and lesser than the budget you fix.
- You can customize the mouse as per your needs.
- The battery life of this mouse is pretty much good
- This mouse works much more like a standard mouse and barely has a few ergonomic functions.
- The battery area is rated to be low in quality.
- Buttons do not work satisfactorily
TeckNet Pro 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop,PC,Computer,Chromebook,Notebook,6 Buttons,24 Months Battery Life,2600 DPI, 5 Adjustment...
- Plug & Play - Comes with a tiny USB Nano receiver(stored within the back of the mouse) , just plug it into your PC and then forget it. 5 Adjustable DPI Level (2600/2000/1600/1200/800) - choose your own cursor speed
3) Nulaxy 2.4G Optical Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
This mouse is built up with the ergonomic design which makes it powerful enough to help the user from orthopaedic injuries or can eliminate any existing wrist pains. Super compatible for office purpose, and also for professional gamers. This mouse has a total of 6 buttons, left button, right button, scroll wheel button DPI switch, backward thumb button and a forward thumb button.
The DPI of the mouse can be set according to your need from a range of 800, 1200, 1600 DPI absolutely compatible for high screen resolutions gaming experience with the required accuracy. This mouse coated with a smooth rubber matt finish which facilitated fine grip. This mouse is as well a wireless device which uses a nano USB port to get connected.
- Doesn’t harm your hand even after long intervals of use
- The quality of the mouse is very good and solid
- Super comfortable in terms of wrist and use
- DPI setting can be changed using one button
- Accuracy is up to the point in terms of movement and buttons.
- The DPI setting is actually in a circular motion and cannot be changed or dodged.
- The mouse is a bit too big and not for all hand sizes
- The wireless receiver is located inside the battery socket after you remove the battery
Nulaxy 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 6 Buttons for Computer, Laptop, PC, Desktop, Macbook -...
- ✔ ergonomic vertical design: An ergonomic vertical mouse is a highly essential office item if you primarily work with computers or You are a professional gamer. Ergonomic mouse can protect your wrist from orthopedic injuries and can alleviate pain If you have existing wrist issues.
4) Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse
This mouse connects via Bluetooth and is a great device with a sculpted design which is made just to go along with your hand. The compatibility level of this mouse is not limited to only PCs and goes well with every Android tablet as well. It works well on every surface because of the built-in Blue track technology. This mouse has 3 buttons and a scroll wheel which move in four directions, i.e. left, right, up and down. This mouse is super comfortable, the reason being its sculpted design which gives the user a natural hand movement while using the mouse.
- Goes well with every Bluetooth device
- Work well on any kind of surface
- Batteries last longer simultaneously
- Not compatible with MAC OS users
- Price is actually quite high
- Lack of customizable options
- Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures.
- Mouse angle and height are designed to place wrist in a comfortable position.
- MicrosofTrack Technology in the mouse gives you precise control on virtually any surface.
5) Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 Mouse
Ergonomic is all what this mouse knows about. This mouse has a combination of a supportive shape and a trackball, which lets the user move the arrow without movement of the arm. This is sure to reduce the strain and stress that your hand is bound to experience when you are trying to work using a mouse. If you suffer from RSI or are in a process of prevention against it, this mouse is sure to work for you. This mouse can be used absolutely anywhere seamlessly.
This mouse is as well a wireless device and its trackball is what makes it easy for you to use it on any surface. It is configured to be compatible with both the OS including windows and MAC. This mouse is simple, is flawless but has the con of not being compatible for left-hand users. You can master the trackball soon and compliment it with the back and forward buttons, flipping through the page of web and documents. Those buttons are as well customizable so turn it out into your favour. The battery will last as long as 18 months and a fine warning will be given to you by the indicators, beforehand.
- Can be used without moving the arms and shoulders
- Can be operated on any surface
- Wireless range till 30ft
- Good battery life
- Not meant for left-handed users
- Trackball takes time to get you used to it
- Browser button is located far from fingers
6) Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
Making a decision between the top two mouse on this list wasn’t easy. Both of them have their merits, and quite honestly it’s a matter of personal taste. This mouse is set to provide an awesome experience for power users, who expect the work to be done more effectively and efficiently. This mouse is as well wireless, and might occasionally go cut out, though it isn’t bound to happen quite often.
The mouse’s functionality is what makes it a splendid option to select from, i.e. the unique thumbwheel. You can connect it with 3 devices at the same time and flip from one device to another in just a matter of a click. This is great for people who are extremely obsessed with technology. This mouse as well works on everything including glass and glossy surface. Though, you would like to watch out for the battery life of this product, which has a bad performance.
- This mouse has high ergonomic attraction and features
- Works great on any kind of surface
- Has a variety of options which are customizable
- The scroll wheel works precisely and in speed
- Price of this mouse is high
- The batteries aren’t user replaceable
- Switching device connection with this mouse lays beneath the mouse
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse - High-Precision Sensor, Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel, Easy-Switch up to 3 Devices - Meteorite
- Unique thumb wheel: for horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
- Easy connections for multiple computers: use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
7) Razer DeathAdder Essential Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse
If you are a fan of gaming and are serious about it, this is the mouse you should opt for. Though the mouse is of slight a cost, why not, you cannot demand a great product at a very cheaper rate. This mouse comes compact with a 6400DPI 4G optical sensor which facilitates quicker and simultaneously slower moves. Though you can move it quick or slow, the precision is always meant to be perfect. Here is a note for the gamers – the two thumb buttons can be customised and has a black matte finish which is sweat resistant and stops the building up of sweating. This finish actually, in the end, facilitates a better and clean grip. This mouse will even work on glass surfaces.
- The sensors are smooth and highly responsive
- Provides high-quality gaming
- Lots of options are customizable
- The body where it is gripped is rubber textured
- It is actually lightweight
- No memory features included within the mouse
- Not compatible for left-handed users
- Do not provide assistance to a lot of medical conditions
Razer DeathAdder Expert - Optical Esports Ergonomic Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse - 6,400 Adjustible DPI
- The Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip
- Equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor, the Deathadder allows you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity
8) J-Tech Digital Scroll Endurance Wireless Mouse
This is one of the mouse which is made to provide caution and relief against hand and wrist pain. The palm rest of this mouse is removable and actually very comfortable. If can be referred to as the upgraded version of the 3M mouse, as per the functions and buttons which affect the browsing and navigating the game. The buttons on this mouse can be actually used to go backwards and forward in pages while you are browsing the net.
This mouse is an absolute cheap option and can be bought without making a difference in your pocket. This mouse has an adjustable DPI in terms of functionality which makes it possible for you to contain the command over response time. It isn’t suitable to be called a compatible gaming mouse. But, the sensor works accurately up to 99% of the cases. It is also, extremely lightweight but, the con is, it is meant for only right-handed people.
- The price is low and is affordable
- Absolutely comfortable to use
- Power saving feature is included
- Batteries are provided as well
- The wireless feature works really well
- Cloth surface does not go well with this mouse
- The DPI settings are not accurate, especially the highest one.
- Wireless and hence not compatible for gamers
J-Tech Digital Scroll Endurance Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse with Adjustable Sensitivity (600/1000/1600 DPI), Removable Palm Rest & Thumb...
- Unique ergonomic design with removable palm rest to reduce hand and wrist pain
- Two thumb buttons can be used for back/forward browser navigation
- Driver free 3-mode DPI shift:600/1000/1600DPI adjustable
- High-resolution optical sensor with adjustable sensitivity for accuracy and responsiveness
9) Redragon M601 CENTROPHORUS Gaming Mouse
This device is absolutely beautiful to use but is looks enough? It is a wired mouse which can be referred to as a decent pick, well suitable for casual users. It has an additional backlit design, which might be a disturbance in office as it would be likely to gain the attention of the nearby co-workers. This mouse’s DPI settings can also be adjusted and you can fine-tune its specifications as per your requirement, among 5 program buttons it contains.
This mouse is a wired one and hence, you are not going to face any troubles with the battery. The wire is 6 ft long, designed with care, for it to last long. It also has a scroll wheel which comes handy while, scrolling through lengthy spreadsheets and literally anything which requires scrolling. This mouse has a wide range of 5 memory profiles to chose from and alter or switch across for official use and rest for gaming profiles.
- The optical sensor provides great precision
- 6 well programmed and functioning buttons
- This mouse is highly customizable
- The looks of the mouse are quite impressive
- Wire facilitates heavy work and use
- Reviewed to malfunction at times
- May face issues while using it with Windows 10.
Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse, Ergonomic Wired MMO 6 Button Mouse, 3200 DPI, Red LED Backlit for Windows PC Gamer (Black...
- Ergonomic Redragon M601 Centrophorus Backlit Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI (800/1600/2400/3200 4 level DPI adjustment) , 3600 FPS, 15G ACC super fast game engine
- 5 programmable buttons with 5 memory profiles, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8) and LED color options. (LED may be disabled)
10) Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
This mouse is built up with the ergonomic design which makes it powerful enough to help the user maintain a good wrist and arm position, when in use. While using it, less strain will be required and any further risk of injuries and pain will be gotten rid of. It has a DPI setting of 800, 1200 and 1600, which facilitates great tracking capacity and can be used in most of the surfaces. This mouse can also be customized as per the sensitivity settings but, is not effective enough as compared to the previous devices. It also has previous and next buttons, which can be used to navigate the web easily. This mouse is also a wireless device and comes with no batteries inserted. Make sure you buy two AAA batteries along with the device. This mouse comes with a 18-month manufacturer’s warranty which is actually a great benefit. It saves the power of the batteries because of the inbuilt sleep mode. This mouse might actually cause a hindrance with MAC devices.
- The design of the mouse is carved as per the scientific data
- The features provided by this mouse are very much of use
- This mouse can fulfil all your needs and jobs
- May seem a bit difficult to use at the beginning
- This mouse has various compatibility issues.
Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook -...
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Ergonomic Mouse
The best choice would be the mouse which is the best fit for your hand. Everybody has personalised regards and make sure you meet yours. Here are a few items you can watch out for while weighing in the mice.
- Price: You will find mouse of all price, i.e. below $20 which are the least expensive and also $100 and above for the most expensive ones. The price must be taken into account, given your preferences and budget.
- Connectivity: Check if you want a wireless or a wired mouse. See the connectivity options the mouse provides and also the batteries which are used. Every mouse and its connectivity is suitable for various needs, make sure you meet yours.
- Buttons: A mouse is sure to have 2 traditional buttons, but do you want some addition to the traditional way? The additional buttons include side buttons or even central button or trackball. Carefully evaluate your need as per your use and select the one which would work the best.
- Overall design: All the designs are meant to meet the ergonomic tech but every mouse has its own exclusive design. Check out for the same.
Ergonomic Mouses: What's the Need for the Product?
An ergonomic mouse is the best for people who suffer from any kind of medical conditions which makes it difficult for them to use or operate a general mouse. There are many listed medical conditions which are facilitated by an ergonomic mouse. Special technology and design called the ergonomic technology is used to build up such devices to provide a better grip, comfortable use and appropriate posture.
Who Should Use Ergonomic Mouses
Though these mouse are made for people who suffer from medical conditions, they can be used by anyone. It would prevent any further complications for normal people who spend hours using a mouse. And for people who have already developed one or the other condition and experience extreme pain, using a regular mouse, and is too late for them. This mouse works absolute wonders.
If you have ever considered going for a mouse which is of ergonomic design, the above 10 options are the best ergonomic mouses you can select from. Make sure you have made a very good evaluation of all the mentioned factors and weighed in the prices too before you make the correct decision. Make the choice based on your best interest and comfort.